Gomez: Nobody was supposed to know about 'Spring Breakers' | News
In an interview with Ryan Seacrest, Selena Gomez says nobody was supposed to know about the filming of the movie "Spring Breakers."
She says the plan was to film the independent movie down in Florida and keep a lid on it. However, the movie's production and its stars caught the eyes of people all over the Tampa Bay area. A call for hundreds of extras did nothing to help keep the secret safe, either.
Gomez also said in the interview that the movie should be coming out in time for next year's spring break. She also let slip a spoiler that the girls-turned-robbers use a squirt gun in their robbery and the her character is not as drawn to James Franco's drug dealing character as the others are.
Upcoming Events near Pinellas Beaches
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- INVESTIGATORS: Corporation forces homeowners to sell property
- Detectives looking for man who robbed a Palm Harbor Radio Shack
- Detectives arrest Holiday man for child molestation
- Traffic: NB lanes on US 19 at Tampa Rd closed
- Pinellas County Sheriff's Office to conduct joint sobriety checkpoint this weekend